- Scan through your reflections and thoughts about the tools we’ve explored during the first two days of this workshop, and the prework for today.
- Choose three ideas you’d like to share. Focus on ideas for ways you can use these tools in your work. Feel free to include ways to use these tools if they were slightly different.
- Using Quicktime, make an audio recording of yourself reading (or paraphrasing) these ideas. Record a separate file for each idea.
- Give each audio recording a descriptive file name including your name so we can easily see what it’s about.
- Upload your files to this Box folder.